Yes, the Fitivity blog accepts quality guest posts from bloggers! We love being able to offer our readers valuable content from our community of trustworthy fitness and sports professionals. By partnering with us, you’ll be interacting with our community of thousands of Fitivity users. Talk about making a huge impact!
What we look for
We look for high quality, articles that provide valuable information on safe workouts & techniques, health & wellness, nutrition and thought leadership within the fitness industry. Things like best practices, lessons learned, processes and workouts & resources for skill development will be most valuable to our readers. And, if you can include statistics, visuals and/or other helpful supporting assets, even better.
- Be specific: we love content that has a strong viewpoint or angle.
- Original or evergreen content is important to us as, alongside high-quality writing.
- Posts should provide real value for our readers; things like actionable takeaways and next steps are excellent.
- Include proper attribution for any visuals, data, quotes and outside content that you’ve included in the article.
- We will always give you credit for your post (see below), but If you’re hoping to write an overly promotional piece, this might not be the place for you.
We want to ensure our readers are excited about the content, and most importantly, learn something.
We always want to give credit where credit is due. You will be listed as the original author and we will link back to your company or personal site. Once your article is published, we will send you the live link along with any additional marketing assets. And of course, we will promote to all of our subscribers and social media audiences. Thank you for your interest, we’re so excited to work with you!
Ready to Write?